Application Forms

Land Use & Development Application

The Land Use and Development Application is used for the following uses:

  • Amendment to Comprehensive Plan
  • Annexation and Rezoning
  • Appeal of Site Plan to City Council
  • Community Marijuana Cultivation Facility
  • Conditional Use Permit (CUP)
  • Establish/Expand Mobile Home Park
  • Major Subdivision
  • Minor Subdivison (including lot merges, lot spits, and replats)
  • Preliminary Precise Plan Districts (PDD)/Planned Unit Development (PUD)
  • Final PDD/PUD
  • Rezoning, including amendments to PDD
  • Site Plan
  • Special Review Use (SRU)
  • Subdivision Exemption Plat
  • Temporary Use Permit
  • Transitional Mixed Use (TMU) Project
  • Vacation (ROW or Easement)
  • Variance
  • Wireless Service Facility
  • Zoning Code Amendment

Submission dates for Planning Commission and Board of Adjustment meetings.

2022 BOA and Planning Commission Calendar