The Water Billing Department main office number is 719.269.9015. Call this number to establish service, modify existing services, or to ask questions about services and billing or email Utility Billing.
Water Service Disconnections & Payment Plans
As of March 01, 2021, the City will resume disconnection of water service for delinquent water accounts. If you have a delinquent water bill of $40 or more as of January 25th and do not have a payment agreement on file with the City you are subject to disconnection. You must contact the City Water Billing Department at 719.269.9015 by March 15th for payment arrangements in order to avoid interruption of service on March 22nd.
On March 3, 2021, we will be resuming the assessment of late fees on bills that are past due and we have not received payment.
After Hours Emergency
Call the Central Dispatch Police Department at 719.276.5600 for an after hours emergency.
- Make an Online Billing and Utilities Inquiry payment.
- Card payments can also be accepted over the phone for water billing by calling (877) 865-9547.
- Address Change Form (PDF) - To Change billing addresses or information. Make sure your information on file is current.
- Authorization to Release Combined Utility Billing Information (PDF) - Documentation that someone, other than the property owner, has the right to make changes on the utility account.
- Final Request Form (PDF) - Used by title companies to obtain final balances due prior to closing on the sale of a property.