How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in employment with the City of Cañon City. Announcements for current job vacancies are posted online and in City Hall. You are invited to apply for posted job openings. View current job openings.
Information on Applying
- Any false or incomplete answers may be grounds for disqualification or termination once employed.
- Be as thorough as possible and ensure you answer all required questions.
- Resumes and cover letters may be included.
- Your application is the primary tool used to evaluate your job qualifications.
Ways to Turn in Application
- Applications can be submitted online.
- Applications can also be filled out electronically with Adobe Reader. Once the application is completed, it can be signed with 'Sign and Fill', which is a feature in Adobe Reader. View instructions for electronically signing a PDF.
- The application can be filled out, printed, signed, and scanned as a completed document.
Alternative Ways to Apply for Employment with the City of Cañon City:
- By Fax: Human Resources, City of Cañon City 719-269-9017
- By Mail:
P.O. Box 1460
Cañon City, CO 81215
- In person:
City of Cañon City
Human Resources Department
128 Main Street
Cañon City, Colorado, 81212
Monday through Friday
8 am to 5 pm
Equal Opportunity Statement
The City of Cañon City does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, or disability in employment or the provision of services. It is our intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.