Does the City provide sewer service?

No. Sewer services are provided through a special district. You may contact them at the Fremont Sanitation District, 719-269-9050, or at their offices located at 107 Berry Parkway.

Show All Answers

1. How can I determine if a property is inside City Limits?
2. How do I determine the zoning of a property?
3. Does the City provide fire protection services?
4. Does the City provide sewer service?
5. How much do I pay for my water?
6. How often will I be billed for water service?
7. I own several properties in town that I rent out. May I place the water bill in my tenant's name?
8. I have a question about the amount I'm being charged for my stormwater utility fee. Is there a way to have this double checked?