What do I do if I missed my court date?

The first thing you need to do is call the Municipal Court at 719.276.5601 to see what the status of the case is. It is best to do this as soon as possible so a warrant is not issued for your failure to appear. The clerk will assist you as to what you need to do.

Show All Answers

1. When do I get my points back on my license from a ticket?
2. Where do I get a marriage license?
3. Where do I file for divorce?
4. Where do I file a Small Claims form?
5. Which court handles driver’s license violations, vehicle license plate and registration violations, domestic violence, DUIs, child custody, and marijuana violations?
6. How can I get a copy of a birth certificate?
7. What do I do if I missed my court date?
8. What is a deferred sentence?
9. How does the 20 day point reduction work, if promptly paid on a Penalty Assessment?