The Cañon City Public Library will be open to the public starting Tuesday, July 7, 2020.
The Cañon City Public Library will be open to the public starting Tuesday, July 7, 2020, with modified hours. The library will be open from 9:30 am – 3:00 pm Monday through Friday and closed on Saturday and Sunday. Curbside service will still be available from 10:00 am until 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday only.
Safety Protocols and Guidelines
Staff will follow safety protocols including wearing face coverings and daily temperature checks as well as hourly cleaning and disinfecting high touch areas. Patrons will be required to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Follow all public health orders regarding COVID-19 and wear face coverings while inside the building.
- Return all items to the outside book drop only.
- Walk-in browsing will be limited to 45 minutes at a time.
- Reservations must be made for computer use, storytimes, and all other in-person programs.
- The first hour upon opening will be reserved for all at-risk patrons.
- Curbside service will continue to be available Monday through Friday from 10:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Main Floor - 20
Children’s Floor - 20
Computer Floor - 10