City Hall will be open to the public on Monday, April 27th. We encourage citizens to continue to make appointments and utilize the drop boxes. Citizens will need to wear masks and practice safe physical distancing. There will be taped standing spaces in the lobby and the doors will be marked entry/exit on the Main Street side of the building to direct the flow of traffic.
Municipal Court will resume scheduled court appearances subject to strictly enforced procedures deemed essential to preserve the health and safety of all persons. Please view their outlined procedures.
City buildings open by appointment only:
• Cañon City Police Department
• Royal Gorge Regional Museum and History Center
• Public Library (offering curbside service only at this time)
City buildings/spaces closed to the public:
• Water Distribution Office (call 719-269-9033 to add money to your bulk water account)
• Public Works
• Parks Building, playgrounds, tennis courts, skate parks, restrooms, picnic shelter areas, and campgrounds (Red Canyon, Temple Canyon, and Royal Gorge Park).
Please view the full press release for details on all city buildings and spaces.