The Splash Pad at Centennial (Duck) Park will be closed entirely on July 23rd and 24th for the Whitewater Festival.
On Sunday, July 25th the splash pad will re-open with no reservations required. We will continue to follow capacity guidelines therefore attendants will allow no more than 50 people on the splash pad per 45-minute session. If the splash pad is at capacity users will need to wait for someone to leave the splash pad or for the next session to begin. Attendants will also continue to clean and disinfect the splash pad area between sessions. All splash pad rules still apply.
- SESSION 1 - 11:00 AM TO 11:45 AM
- SESSION 2 - 12:00 NOON TO 12:45 PM
- SESSION 3 - 1:00 PM TO 1:45 PM
- SESSION 4 - 2:00 PM TO 2:45 PM
- SESSION 5 - 3:00 PM TO 3:45 PM
- SESSION 6 - 4:00 PM TO 4:45 PM
- SESSION 7 - 5:00 PM TO 5:45 PM
- SESSION 8 - 6:00 PM TO 6:45 PM