The City of Cañon City is preparing to open up the splash pad at Centennial Park again this summer.
The splash pad will open for public use during Memorial Day weekend on Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. We will be implementing a reservation system again this year and reservations can be made online at https://www.canoncity.org/splashpad. The reservation system will open to the public on May 22, 2021. We have reset our registration system so if you registered for an account last year you will need to create a new account this year.
The splash pad will be open between the hours of 11:00 am to 7:00 pm. A maximum of 40 people are allowed on the splash pad per session. Reservations will be open for up to two weeks in advance. Patrons may reserve a 45-minute block session. The splash pad will close for a 15-minute break between sessions in order to give staff time to clean the area for the next round of reservations. The splash pad area will be fenced and staffed at all times to prevent overcrowding. Do not climb on fencing.
We ask that users please immediately vacate the splash pad area after their session ends for cleaning and sanitizing. We also ask that next session participants refrain from gathering in the splash pad area prior to their scheduled time. Toddlers not potty trained must wear swim diapers. The splash pad will close due to high winds, lightning in the area, or maintenance issues.
- Reservations must be made up to one (1) day before your visit by 7:00 pm. No walk-ons permitted.
- Visit https://www.canoncity.org/splashpad or https://canoncity.getomnify.com to make a reservation.
- Choose a day (up to two weeks in advance) and time slot.
- 11:00-11:45 / 12:00-12:45 / 1:00-1:45 / 2:00-2:45 / 3:00-3:45 / 4:00-4:45 / 5:00-5:45 / 6:00-6:45
- Create an account, add family members, and fill out the reservation form. Be sure to check how many people the reservation is for and submit a reservation request.
- If you are unable to attend your reserved session, please cancel it on the reservation system so others are able to sign-up.
For more information on state guidance regarding “Personal Recreation and Outdoor Pools”, visit https://covid19.colorado.gov/safer-at-home/recreation.