The City of Cañon City is proud to announce the second round of CARES Act Grant Funds.
This opportunity is for small businesses, schools, religious organizations, and non-profit entities to apply for relief and receive funding, via the CARES Act, to address the COVID-19 emergency.
Grants will fund temporary needs such as outdoor capacity-increasing measures due to increased restrictions on capacity by COVID-19 regulations and/or temporary solutions to COVID-19 that address an immediate issue caused by the pandemic that can help through December 30, 2020. Any direct costs associated with COVID-19 (ex: hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes, disposable masks, to-go containers, delivery service, etc.) are eligible, in addition to rent/mortgage and utilities (excluding city utilities).
- Must have a physical location in the City of Cañon City.
- Must be registered with the Colorado Secretary of State and be in good standing.
- If awarded previously you may apply again for additional funding.
- May request up to a $30,000 grant.
- Applications must be submitted no later than 5:00 p.m. on December 4, 2020.
Apply online at https://www.canoncity.org/FormCenter/Economic-Development-12/Canon-City-CARES-Act-COVID19-Grant-Fund-64. For questions or more information contact Grant Writer Brandi Fowler at firstname.lastname@example.org or 719.276.5295.