City of Canon City IT Department
The mission of the Computer Resource Department is to provide information, technology and communication services to the City of Cañon City and its citizens so they can accomplish their objectives.
Computer Resources delivers many services across the city, including:
- Enterprise business systems, including enterprise resource planning, electronic document management, website, intranet, performance management, recruitment, and electronic payments.
- Line of business applications, including public safety applications, records management, fire management, computer-aided dispatch, personnel management, sex offender tracking, plan review, geospatial information systems.
- Communication and collaboration systems, including email, calendar, group collaboration, audio and video-conferencing, local and wide-area network, voice- over-internet-protocol telephony, and mobility solutions.
- Hosting and infrastructure, including data center, virtualization, storage management, co-location, streaming video, web-content filtering, SPAM filtering, backup and restoration.
- Service desk and desktop support.
- Government Broadcast Television.